Help Me

I need all of your help to bwe a succesful teacher. I would appreciate any kind of feedback good or bad.

Thanks

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Thoughts

My name is Lillian Evans and I am a freshman at Mount Union College. I am an Early Childhood Education Major with a minor in Spanish. I am involved in many different organizations on campus such as; the Black Student Union, Inspirational Voices of Praise, and Raider Programming Board. Theses different organizations keep me very busy and involved in school activities. I hope to Study abroad my senior year and student teach at a school either in Spain or Australia. I am starting my observation hours this week at a local pre-school. I am very excited about hands on learning because I feel that is the best way to learn. I will love sharing my experiences with you and hope you will respond to mine and give me some of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment