Help Me

I need all of your help to bwe a succesful teacher. I would appreciate any kind of feedback good or bad.

Thanks

Monday, April 26, 2010

Butterfly Display

My corroperating teacher put up a display of different insects on a station next to the craft station. This station had a maxinum of two people at a time. At the station the students can look at different bug books about how they grow and the different types of each. Also at the station are magnifying glasses for the students to take a closer look. The students love it. They try to figure out which bugs they know and which ones they have yet to find. The kids come over and show me all the pictures that they truly enjoy and the ones they are unsure about. I like this station because it is the perfect time of the to talk about bugs and explore their world. The part that I would have done differently is talking about different bugs on a daily basis and then the students can look up that bug of the day. It would be more infomational and a better learning exprience. I like the idea my teacher had I just wish she would have expaned on the concept as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment