Help Me

I need all of your help to bwe a succesful teacher. I would appreciate any kind of feedback good or bad.

Thanks

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Caring Shown through Teaching

My students did really have lessons, but every morning they had a little lesson to learn the day and a different letter a week in sign language. My teacher was respectful of all the kids differences by the way she let them express themselves in different ways during carpet time. In ways her social justices were not always fair. You could defiantly see which students were her favorite and the ones she had difficulties with. Her tone was even different for some students than others. I feel that she was quite fair in the way she taught because everyday she would go around and ask the students words that began with the letter of the day. My teacher would give them all time to come up with a word and even if they did not she would say maybe next time. The ones who came put with a word would still get a good job, but she would correct them. I feel that environment of the school does have that "caring" aspect to it. Everything I have seen around the school as not bothered me about calling out different students. In the preschool all the teachers know all of the students names and call them by name when ever they talk to them. There is always a smile on the faculty and teachers faces throughout the school. The "care" is coming out in full force.

No comments:

Post a Comment